High Tide Aquatics

Petco salt

Ayman

Supporting Member
I recently ordered the red sea blue bucket salt from Petco, It has decent pricing when you make a recurring shipment.
Has anyone here ordered salt from Petco before and how was their experience i have been waiting for mine to show up for over 8 days now. I called and they said it might have been lost and they would ship me another.
I just don't want to waste my time if this is common with them and since I need a water change.

If anyone has a bucket for sale let me know.

Thanks

I’ve ordered buckets of Reef Crystals from there before and haven’t had any issues. Only thing I can think of is maybe the packaging got damaged? It’s a pretty heavy bucket to put in a box

I get my IO purple lid salt buckets from Petco and Chewy all the time. Great customer service if one of the buckets comes cracked. They’ll send you a replacement. The UPS driver can be rough on them sometimes since they are heavy and packaged inside a box.

I got a new bucket of Kordon salt I was going to use for quarantine. It's going to be a while till I get my system wet so you're welcome to it if you're in a bind.

20240803_132454.jpg

Back