Kessil

PIF: FREE Bonded clownfish pair

SupraSaltyReefer

Supporting Member
I’d like to give these bonded clownfishes away to a good home for FREE. Got them from my friend that broke down his tank. They’ve been together for over a year and will host an anemone. Anemone in pic is not included. If you are interested please post a pic your tank.

Pick up in Pittsburg.
FA7EEEAE-0EDC-4A0A-9DE4-620B768C3006.jpeg

50025013-A63C-4784-8E51-97BBFB22DBAF.jpeg

7EEC5041-5596-4086-A5F4-6C3C18F2E08E.jpeg

9C308E88-3D0D-4246-A85B-11F1F644EF3C.jpeg

I have a good home for them with my 4 other clowns. I have a few anemones as well.

View attachment 26230

Hi Randy, thanks for your interest. Your tank looks very nice. As others have mentioned, adding a pair of bonded clowns in a tank with an already established harem will result in aggression and fighting. Usually the smaller clownfish will get picked on and killed. Trust me, I’ve experimented with a harem of 20 clownfishes from the same clutch and after about 1.5 years they started to establish a dominate female and male. Over a few months I noticed less and less clownfishes and it was always the smallest clownfish with the beat up fins that ends up going missing. Then the harem gangs up on the next smallest clownfish to beat up. I eventually sold them off for their own well being. For all of the clowns best interest I think adding a bonded pair would not be the best idea.

Hi Randy, thanks for your interest. Your tank looks very nice. As others have mentioned, adding a pair of bonded clowns in a tank with an already established harem will result in aggression and fighting. Usually the smaller clownfish will get picked on and killed. Trust me, I’ve experimented with a harem of 20 clownfishes from the same clutch and after about 1.5 years they started to establish a dominate female and male. Over a few months I noticed less and less clownfishes and it was always the smallest clownfish with the beat up fins that ends up going missing. Then the harem gangs up on the next smallest clownfish to beat up. I eventually sold them off for their own well being. For all of the clowns best interest I think adding a bonded pair would not be the best idea.

Cool I was just offering a space.

Back