Kessil

PSA: BOGO RODI filter sets at BRS

1667166194552.jpeg

Cracks in shipping happen and I’ll chat with customer service. Curious if anyone has else received one good set and one damaged set with the bogo promo?

Any harm in using these with cracked plastic

Been ordering these for a while and first time ever getting cracked blue portion. Looks like 3 of 4 are cracked.

Any harm in using these with cracked plastic

Been ordering these for a while and first time ever getting cracked blue portion. Looks like 3 of 4 are cracked.
I don't see an issue using them like that. As long as the seal at the top is good you should be golden.

Looks like one is busted enough to let a little carbon through (wont use) but the other 2should be good. All tops seals with the rubber look good. Thanks Eric!

BRS has the highest proportion of broken in transit stuff of any online shopping site I've ever used. I've had cut bags of salt arrive sliced (looking like it was cut before shipment, taped, and tossed in a box), multiple glass precision hydrometers arrive cracked (I eventually got them to just give up and refund me), blah blah. I appreciate their site, I still buy from them, and I appreciate they don't overdo it with styrofoam, but they seem to ship uniquely bad.

BRS has the highest proportion of broken in transit stuff of any online shopping site I've ever used. I've had cut bags of salt arrive sliced (looking like it was cut before shipment, taped, and tossed in a box), multiple glass precision hydrometers arrive cracked (I eventually got them to just give up and refund me), blah blah. I appreciate their site, I still buy from them, and I appreciate they don't overdo it with styrofoam, but they seem to ship uniquely bad.
I wonder if you’ve just got a bad UPS driver or something. You see those ring videos where the guy is tossing packages onto the porch. I don’t know.

Back