Jestersix

Rainbow bubble tip anemones

Ok, I'm back from vacation. I currently have 8 rainbow bubble tip anemones up for grabs. I emphasize rainbow because I realize I accidentally said rose originally when I created this thread.

2 of them are very small, and likely from a split while I was gone. They are still all colored up, but I don't think they love the container I have them in.

@H2OPlayar if you'd like another you're welcome to one or two more. Everyone else, lmk. They're going up for sale on FB tomorrow, but I'll hold some for others from here.

If anyone feels inclined, I'm happy to take pest free live rock or pest free corals. No requirement though. I'll also be willing to trade mushroom cages I can 3d print.
If you brought one to the potluck on the 3rd, I wouldn't say no. I get back in town that day.

Ok, I'm back from vacation. I currently have 8 rainbow bubble tip anemones up for grabs. I emphasize rainbow because I realize I accidentally said rose originally when I created this thread.

2 of them are very small, and likely from a split while I was gone. They are still all colored up, but I don't think they love the container I have them in.

@H2OPlayar if you'd like another you're welcome to one or two more. Everyone else, lmk. They're going up for sale on FB tomorrow, but I'll hold some for others from here.

If anyone feels inclined, I'm happy to take pest free live rock or pest free corals. No requirement though. I'll also be willing to trade mushroom cages I can 3d print.
I'm still interested in one!

@richiev if you still have any anemones available I’d love to please have one. As far as corals go, I have only basic SPS corals, but if you’re interested I’ll let you know what I could offer a frag of. Thanks!

8 total available.

Currently holding one for:

* @H2OPlayar
* @rdriggett
* @Some Rando
* @Danhsj

I'll keep this updated.

I decided not to deal with FB and instead am going to give any leftovers to @under_water_ninja

So they're available until I get my butt to Oakland.

@richiev if you still have any anemones available I’d love to please have one. As far as corals go, I have only basic SPS corals, but if you’re interested I’ll let you know what I could offer a frag of. Thanks!
Happy to have a clean frags of whatever. My new tank has lots of space I need to fill.

Back