Cali Kid Corals

Robotic Glass Cleaner & More

Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 8.41.35 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 8.41.26 AM.png

I hate cleaning the glass but I will say that cleaning the glass gives me a few minutes where I stop and actually pay attention to my tank. I've wasted (spent) lots of money on reefing but this may be something that even I won't do.

This has been in pre-order stage for years, I first heard about it in 2017…

Limited to 1 pane. The scrubber is a lot smaller than the outer size and doesn’t go to any edge, so I assume it doesn’t clean the edges or at the surface.

I’d be happy to pay a lot for a solution that made it so I didn’t have to clean the glass, but I doubt this is it.

I thought we agreed not keeping the cleaner inside the tank for an extended period is a better practice :)? This seems to want you to keep it inside the tank to enjoy its ongoing cleaning and camera. Probably a great way to automate your glass scratching. In principle a fantastic idea though, but not sure if it is worth the money. Cheaper to setup an Ozone system. I only need to clean my glass in the IM 150 once a week.

I thought we agreed not keeping the cleaner inside the tank for an extended period is a better practice :)? This seems to want you to keep it inside the tank to enjoy its ongoing cleaning and camera. Probably a great way to automate your glass scratching. In principle a fantastic idea though, but not sure if it is worth the money. Cheaper to setup an Ozone system. I only need to clean my glass in the IM 150 once a week.
Slightly angling your light away from the front pane helps a ton too.

Back