Jestersix

Store renovations, new fish and corals, and more

ClearWaterAquarium

Supporting Member
LFS Owner
During our posting hiatus we've been working on renovating the store, improving layout, and livestock health. As part of this we are working on partial quarantine and preventatively medicated systems. As always we strive to bring in unique and unusual specimens. Will post more pictures ASAP - store just got busy.

unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

Also have the following used tanks for sale:
Used Tanks For Sale:
55 gallon - several $55
55 gallon acrylic octopus tank $100
40 gallon breeder - $40
40 gallon tall - $40
40 gallon tall acrylic x2 $40
40 gallon wide acrylic $40
40 gallon tall stand $60
40 gallon cube with stand and overflow $350
40 gallon terrarium with mesh top $60
30 gallon $40
20 gallon - several $15
Fluval Flex 32.5 gallon Marine with light and filter, barely used $250 ($550 new)

Clear Water Aquarium
1080 Saratoga Ave
Ste 11

What a surprise it was to see Ed here a few days ago! He used to be my manager, lol. I loved seeing what his vision for a lfs is turning into.

Great to hear! Those new coral flats in the front are nice. Also excited to hear you're implementing partial QT Ed. Anything that can help reduce losses down the line is a great addition, especially with reefers that might not have the same level of knowledge or experience. Ethical husbandry is something we take seriously here and we definitely see more fish disease now than in the late 90s.

What’s the price?
Yea. Def interested

BAR members have a 10% discount, including livestock, equipment and most dry goods which i take advantage of :p

It was $40 for the yellow-gold + green tentacles + orange mouth RFA I took home, but there are some other insane colors as well. I was told between $30 and $50 based on color/size.

I don't see unbleached RFA much anymore with good colors - last time I saw them was at CFM and they were too expensive for me

BAR members have a 10% discount, including livestock, equipment and most dry goods which i take advantage of :p

It was $40 for the yellow-gold + green tentacles + orange mouth RFA I took home, but there are some other insane colors as well. I was told between $30 and $50 based on color/size.

I don't see unbleached RFA much anymore with good colors - last time I saw them was at CFM and they were too expensive for me

The last CFM geez all the rock flowers at the show were bleached beyond maybe 3 that I saw. And they wanted 40-60 for them even bleached out. I kept it to myself but couldn't help thinking they were nuts.

The cfm prior to the last one they didn't have any that were bleached and the prices was 20-35 avg. Lol not sure if they thought bleached meant they had some special ones and jacked up the price. I honestly wouldn't have took one for $10 how bad they were looking.

I will definitely have to come by and check things out again in the near future. I can also personally attest to seeing improvements of clear water from my first visit a couple years ago, to the more recent vists 1.5 months ago. Awesome colors on these rock flowers.

Yeah... His "ultra neons" were the kind of neon you get with transparent tissue sans symbiodinium. It was pretty sad to see, but I don't think at the time many non-bleached ones were available at all.

Back