High Tide Aquatics

Tanks and misc equipment in SF

We're moving out of town and I have a couple old tanks (IM Peninsula 20g and Waterbox 15g cube) and unused duplicate 50 tall corner drilled tank (36x15x22).

I also have a few boxes of extra gear (pumps, lights, accessories) that are also up for grabs. The only condition is that you need to come get it in SF before Saturday afternoon. Otherwise I'm putting them on the curb for recycling.

I was trying to give the club first shot at them for any non-profit classroom projects or emergency supply but never heard back so hopefully someone can benefit from these items.

We're located in Lower Haight in SF. PM me for location details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is safe to say the tanks for sure are claimed. I'll try to get back to folks in the order I received IMs, but Apon might take the whole lot and hopefully distribute out if needed.

TY for the items Gunit. Good luck with the move. As promised I will see what I can use or find homes for the items. That unused tank will make a great raffle item I think....not sure about the drilling, did you have plans to add an overflow there? ;)

Sorry Twisted he already gave the Waterbox to someone else.

Back