Neptune Aquatics

Temporary closure

PjFish

Supporting Member
Hi any updates on a reopening date haven’t seen any posts on your instagram nor details of the fire damage ? I heard about the fire last month sorry for your situation hoping the best and speedy recovery!!

Attachments

• IMG_5440.jpeg
    IMG_5440.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 48
Update:

We have found a new location to be announced once we have ironed out the Lease details. This past Friday the 23rd we were given permission to dispose of and or keep any of the salvageable equipment at our discretion. Over the next week we will be sorting through what we want to hold onto and what we will be parting with. We plan to be 100% out of our current location by the end of the month. The majority of the livestock that survived was given to local enthusiast. We had very little fish loss but the majority of the coral is no longer with us.

I’m expecting the new location to take 4-6 months with permits, etc. to reopen. We are all very excited to be designing the store from the ground up. We plan to incorporate a fish & Coral quarantining area into the new layout. We would also like to combine multiple systems into one for efficiency reasons. I have only just touched the surface of these topics and would be happy to hear your suggestions on how to implement these ideas into the new store.

We still plan to continue to house fresh water plants, fish and invertebrate as well as marine fish, invertebrate, and coral.

The new space is roughly 2000 ft.² and has four designated spaces one the Retail floor, two an Office, three Storage and Four filtration and Qt. We would
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0072.jpeg
like the store to have a clean and modern look mostly white with an epoxy ocean floor and display cases that sit on sandbars. Attached are a couple of inspo pics.

Thank you everybody for taking the time to reach out and for your concerns. We look forward to creating a new space where we can house happier healthier animals To share with enthusiast near and far.

Back