Cali Kid Corals

Thinking of getting a tank, a few questions

i dont know about you, but for my RO water the chloramines dont get filtered out. I still put prime in my water change water, otherwise my montiporas will look crappy because of chloramines in the water of my tank

i dont know about you, but for my RO water the chloramines dont get filtered out. I still put prime in my water change water, otherwise my montiporas will look crappy because of chloramines in the water of my tank

What RODI system do you use? Often times a standard RODI system doesn't remove chloramines, but an upgraded one will. Whichever brand you go with, research or customer support will lead you to the appropriate upgrade (i.e. 5-6stage, kdf85/GAC filter, or chloramine removal canister) which will solve the problem.

I have a BRS rodi. im content with putting in a little prime in each water change to solve the problem haha
If you don’t remove before the membrane it will ruin it and you won’t get the lifespan or quality you want out of your membrane. As long as your di is good shouldn’t be a big deal I guess.

Switch both to chloramine blocks it's just a higher end carbon block. Why get another carbon block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back