Reef nutrition

Well I know that i am not new this site but its been a while.

So I guess I should start by saying hi my name Borchers I have been in reefing for many years now. Joined BARs about 3 years ago. Been putting around and I love what I read lately.

So just case you wana. Know.
I am building a 90 gallon SPS garden. With mixed in zoas and chaliceses. I have been
In the hobbies for 5 years and This last tank is my 6th reef tank. I love the saltwater community.

My current tank build a custom 90 aquarium masters reef tank with a combination of metal Halide,T-5 and LEDs.
150 pounds of beautiful liverock
Vortech MP40 and 2 #4 hydro controllable powerheads.
Forty gallon custom CPR fuge/sump with approx 5 inch deep sand bed, cheato,live mud,liverock. There will also be a cryptic zone. After the skimmer area.

Total tank volume 140 with plumed in frag tank about 20 in that 140.

This tank is my pride and joy. I will utilizing a trick from a friend and having my top off bucket already dosed with kalkwasser being fed using a JBJ auto topoff. The skimmer will be upgraded later to a Euroreef or ASM #3.

The tank will mainly house sticks,Intresting monties and very high end zoas. The very bottom will house high end Chalice colonies. So wish me luck and thanks for continuing to let me post for now. My MARS handle is Borchers as.well and my BARS Händel.

Welcome back Borchers.
Sounds like a good plan.
Looking forward to the progress.
Are you going to start a tank thread?

Back