Kessil

What are you picking up for 4th of July deals and Amazon Prime Day?

salty_taste

Social
BOD
Hey fellow reefers!

With the 4th of July just around the corner and Amazon Prime Day coming up soon, I'm excited to see what deals and items everyone is planning to pick up for their aquariums!

1. What aquarium-related deals are you most excited about for the 4th of July?
  2. Are there any specific livestock, equipment, or supplies on your wishlist for Amazon Prime Day?
  3. Have you found any great early deals or discounts on aquarium products that you want to share?
  4. Are you looking to buy new fish, corals, tanks, filters, or maybe some cool decorations?

Happy shopping and happy aquascaping!

I have a cart on Biota ready to go. Free shipping over $500!

You can always use more inkbirds or temp/ph probes.

I guarantee you aren't feeding enough, get more food, auto feeders, coral food, and amino acids.

Bulk pharma material is on sale for 25% off, debating on getting new 5 gallon buckets of 2 part, carbon, gfo, mag. I still have plenty of the bulk mag from the first time around though.

Need another 1-link to handle my 6 wav pumps, trident, dos, and future non-existent other dos.

I guarantee you aren't feeding enough, get more food, auto feeders, coral food, and amino acids.

Bulk pharma material is on sale for 25% off, debating on getting new 5 gallon buckets of 2 part, carbon, gfo, mag. I still have plenty of the bulk mag from the first time around though.

Need another 1-link to handle my 6 wav pumps, trident, dos, and future non-existent other dos.
How did you get free shipping from Biota? I tried adding $700 to the cart to test and yet I didn’t see free shipping. Do you need a coupons/code?

Sneaky thing is you can get the BRS stuff at SWA for the same and still support Reef Beef that way!

Small rant, I went to AC for their advertised 4th of July sales and apparently they sold out of Firefish after 10 minutes… Firefish, sold out? Advertised for a 2 day sale and had none left when I showed up 30 minutes after opening. I was pretty annoyed.

Small rant, I went to AC for their advertised 4th of July sales and apparently they sold out of Firefish after 10 minutes… Firefish, sold out? Advertised for a 2 day sale and had none left when I showed up 30 minutes after opening. I was pretty annoyed.
Man, I'd be really bummed too. A 2 day sale lasting all but 20 minutes, may as well call that a doorbuster.

I suspect they didn’t appreciate the demand. I always thought a shoal of 5-10 of those would be cool. I have three purples in my 180g. They seem to mix and match when they want to hang out.
G

Yea that's a crazy common fish as well, maybe they wanted to run out to make room for new stock

Back