got ethical husbandry?

What brand is this??

I couldn't find anything like this on the web. The Hamilton using the same material but the shape is different.
33_08_03_07_6_45_07.JPG

I looks like the older PFO mini pendant to me. The new style doesn't have the hammertone reflector. I thought the reefstar had a bigger 'footprint'.

:D

I was thinking the same thing Rich. It has a PFO connector too. Reefstar has the reflector on the ends right??

BTW, it's part of the package that the guy on RC selling Rich.. Did you get the chiller? That is one heck of a deal if he sells it to you for $400 ;D ... I checked online and that thing cost almost $1400 :eek: ..

Making offer.. Waiting for him to response.. He wants me to buy the rest but there are a lot of junks that we don't use on reeftank or stuff I don't need.

The glass holder is a PFO, so IMO that is a PFO pendant.

What tank are you two talking about?

This one gresh - the one with the chiller I told you about.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=6561b5c06918b80ef89fe5be9ec44570&threadid=1065902

Phong really wants it, I only kind of want it. :D

BUT, I want that damn chiller!

Hehehe... This would be too small for you Rich. Get a 500G or something :D .. Maybe I should get the chiller too and make you trade your PM colony for it ;D

Anyone know FURC (F U RC ;) )? Is it James from Aquascene? I want that prop tank he's offerring in the BAR RC forum!

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1816.msg17305#msg17305 date=1173717363]
Hey Gresh, don't you have enough prop tanks? ;D
[/quote]

Jim's right, I tend to give them to friends to jump start thier projects :D Plus I have tons of greenhouse space at work for tanks. I don't think at this rate I could even fill a 1/16 of one of ours :lol:

2x4 went to my good friend Matt to jump start his propigation efforts :) This other one, which I can not buy as the seller (most likely James of Aquascene) will not PM me back or reply to me, would be going to yet another place, not my home.

Back