High Tide Aquatics

Who throws away coral?

Lets just say I was a bad kid with a BB gun, matches, wrist rocket sling shot,etc....I still feel guilty today...... so I am always happy to see something saved from death :)

Lets just say I was a bad kid with a BB gun, matches, wrist rocket sling shot,etc....I still feel guilty today...... so I am always happy to see something saved from death :)
I shot a bird with my friend’s BB gun as a kid and felt terrible. I swore I would never shoot another animal.

i feel terrible admitting this...guilty as charged
20210927_173044.jpg
20210929_122444.jpg

20210927_134225.jpg

:oops:

Reactions: JVU
I wonder if LFS would take the coral trimmings off of you guys; perhaps won’t “pay you” but maybe give a store credit for dry goods. I’m sure many of you are well known to have great variety from beginner softies to show pieces that take quite much real estate in the tank.

I wonder if LFS would take the coral trimmings off of you guys; perhaps won’t “pay you” but maybe give a store credit for dry goods. I’m sure many of you are well known to have great variety from beginner softies to show pieces that take quite much real estate in the tank.
I took my excessive Hollywood stunner pieces to cali reef and traded for some frags that i don't have.

Back