Our mission

New profile posts

Hey sduvall. I saw your post. Im glad to hear the live stock was claimed! Hopefully to a great home!.im interested in your equipment. How much for everything!? I have a 120 i am building so i can use a lot.

But i am seriously interested in the apex unit. Whats ya best orice in that? Thanks. You can reach me quicker at 5103335260
Hi robert
Do you have a reducer to fit my Siccer 2.0 pump from my Innovative marine 50 pump? thanks!
Hey man! I havent been on this long enough but i have good feedback on nanoreef.com text me 5103335260 i am interested in the hydras!
I'd be interested in purchasing your hydras. Unfortunately I haven't been on this forum long enough to post in the buy and sell section.
Hey Flagg (soon to be President), I have 36 inch T-5 fixture, 6 light, that I would be willing to donate if you think someone might want it. It has two plugs and end stands so that it can fit on the edge of the aquarium. These are also adjustable.
Hello Ranjib Dey, I am Dave Corkrum (2manyhobbies) and the secretary for the organization. If you want to help with the web, I suggest you contact Denzil. He is our webmaster and he could really use the help. Thanks so much for stepping up and I am sorry that I took so long responding to you. I hope that others have responded also.
Hey Mike, Since you will busy, as I understand it, and not at the swap, I have volunteered to pick up the stuff we need from you. Please let me know of a good date and time and your address and I will come down and pick up everything.

Thanks
Dave
Hi Newjack, Mark helpfully gave me a set of 250W ballasts, but I had stocked up on 175 bulbs. I'd like to take you up on your 175 ballasts still if that's OK.

Vince
Back