Kessil

BAYMAC - stuff BAYMAC needs to borrow, do you have?

G

We need a few things to make BAYMAC run smoothly. If you have any of these please chime in, we'd be extremely grateful :)

We need:

2 to 3 wheeled Brute trash cans
2 to 3 siphon hoses
2 - sump pumps with 50' - 100' hose (to drain tanks)

6 - 200w heaters (or more)

3 - 50amp job site power distribution center (Hook is loaning one of these and I may have a line on a second)
2 - 100' 50amp cords (cali twist end style) (Hook is loaning 1 80-100' cord, I may ahev a line on a second 100')
1 - 30' 30amp cord

4 or more - walk about radios

Jeremy can you use Vince's water container for the weekend? that would help.

Also, do you have a sump pump that could connect to a normal garden hose? Something that pumps a lot?

seminolecpa said:
Let me take a look Gresham. I may have you covered on the Brutes and possibly some heaters

They're for transporting water from the container outside to tanks inside, as well as to drain the tanks. Are the Brutes water worthy?

Yep. They have only been used for water storage and have been covered in my basement since the last time I used them. I need to check on how many exactly I have with rollers. I believe I have at least 2 with rollers and perhaps 2 without. I may be able to steal a set from my current water making brute. Will let you know tonight.

GreshamH said:
Jeremy can you use Vince's water container for the weekend? that would help.

Also, do you have a sump pump that could connect to a normal garden hose? Something that pumps a lot?

Vince's is confined to his van and only holds 150g, plus he didn't seem too interested.

I do have a 1/6th HP pump that can connect to a garden hose, not the largest, but it does move some water.

I have radios but I won't be there until after 12pm. lmk if I should bring them....do you need long extention cords too?

150 is fine. That would mean only 2 trips really, oh well. max's is only a 150. What size do you have?

Roc said:
Gresham you should post this at NCRC as well as we have a lot of members with extra stuff

I keep forgetting my password :( I'll just go through the process of getting a new one I guess :lol:

So buckets? hmmm..... That will help as then they can go straight into tanks when they arrive. I guess I could scare up more buckets as well. I have two 15g I'm pretty sure.

JAR can use his truck for hauling and even has 110ac on his truck for the pump. Max will let us borrow his, and if I ask, he can spare a guy and his truck as well. I may just go that route as I need them to bring up the 300g container for outside the venue to store the water.

Please mark your 5g jugs and bring as many as you can. That will make getting water in MUCH faster :) Thanks guys.

Thanks Robert. I hope we can get all of them to work on the same frequency. I need them for the Door Prize announcements :)

Back