Our mission

Brandie's 210 Upgrade

60-70 psi for me. Downhill from the storage tanks in the lowlands!! :)

It takes my 75GPD RO/DI about 8 hrs. to make 32 G. New pre-filters seem to help.

It's been a while. Were are the new pics????

:D

Yeah I'm about 6 or so blocks uphill from the main supply, there is a tower on a hill, but I don't think that's doing much. So I use a booster pump which when it started got me up to about 65psi, now it's closer to 50-55 I wonder if that means it's time to replace it or if there's a clog elsewhere that's causing it.

LOL something on HLNtv!! I love HLN!

And thank you! :D I am very excited to have it up and going. Wasn't sure what I was more excited about, the progress, or just having a normal living room back... LOL

Everyone's definition of 'normal' is different... As exemplified in this thread :D

Yeah I'm about 6 or so blocks uphill from the main supply, there is a tower on a hill, but I don't think that's doing much. So I use a booster pump which when it started got me up to about 65psi, now it's closer to 50-55 I wonder if that means it's time to replace it or if there's a clog elsewhere that's causing it.

Are you talking about pressure measured from a RO/DI? Depending on where the gage is it might be telling you it's time to change the carbon and particle filters. When I did my pressure went up 20psi!

Boosters wear out for sure. That's a great run mike! I have a ran new one waiting around of you wanna yet it to see what pressure you can get with a new one.

Maggie mufflers on, jaebo pumps on, and canopy on right!!! I have tons of flow, for all you doubters. Jaebo pumps are frickin' AWESOME!!

Water is about two inches from the bottom of the teeth of the overflow. Sump is almost ready. We need to finish screening the two egg crate dividers and silicone around the drilled holes since the stupid uniseals were useless. Oh well. Potatoe pototoe.

I have amazing flow and my return pump isn't even on yet!!!

8y9avute.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, which is why I suspect the booster pump which is probably a good 8-10 years old.

Further derailing Brandie's tank thread! :D

It's ok ;) it's good discussing for learning. I've been reading and soaking up lots of all the good information, but haven't had anything to add since I am still in the learning process ;)

Stinky rocks!! Holy moly. Without the canopy upside down trapping in the smell, it's pretty ripe! So I came up with a carbon solution ;) lol

9arahune.jpg

Hopefully it doesn't smell for long!

Stinky rocks!! Holy moly. Without the canopy upside down trapping in the smell, it's pretty ripe! So I came up with a carbon solution ;) lol

9arahune.jpg

Hopefully it doesn't smell for long!

Nice. You related to MacGyver? :) Sorry, old TV reference.

Another inch of water and you can put that in the sump!

Back