Kessil

DBTC: Sprung's Burning Bush

Trust me, I tried. Some people are hard to convince, plus some people from a different state are asking about it
They can still join BAR as a supporting member, it's only $30 and less than what TSA is selling it for. Or have them contact Colin Foord at Coral Morphologic to ship them some.

They can still join BAR as a supporting member, it's only $30 and less than what TSA is selling it for. Or have them contact Colin Foord at Coral Morphologic to ship them some.
I recommended joining BAR to the people who asked me about it and they didn't seem very enthusiastic. I think I'm just going to wait for someone to finish my DBTC 2 people

Quick almost 2months update. Took out the frags from my reactor for an update. It’s growing well and I split it into a few pieces. Also it’s more of a condensed growth pattern since it’s growing in my reactor. Almost ready to share some myself!! Thank you @Darkxerox for this awesome algae! I think it’s 3x as big now:
633604B7-0944-4F09-9ABE-25C197BC39A8.jpeg

Attachments

• 337FCE09-4479-4B5B-84EE-F0840847D93A.jpeg
    337FCE09-4479-4B5B-84EE-F0840847D93A.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 42
  • A31ED389-E7E1-4777-9434-8A9ED04AC4F1.jpeg
    A31ED389-E7E1-4777-9434-8A9ED04AC4F1.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 41
Quick almost 2months update. Took out the frags from my reactor for an update. It’s growing well and I split it into a few pieces. Also it’s more of a condensed growth pattern since it’s growing in my reactor. Almost ready to share some myself!! Thank you @Darkxerox for this awesome algae! I think it’s 3x as big now:
View attachment 56430
I mean they said it's a great replacement for Chaeto in a fuge so glad it's working out well for you!

I recommended joining BAR to the people who asked me about it and they didn't seem very enthusiastic. I think I'm just going to wait for someone to finish my DBTC 2 people
Just give out your 2nd DBTC piece at the swap and you will have completed your chain and should share as much as you like elsewhere. You can continue sharing here as well of course. Thank you for asking and honoring the spirit of the program- which is sharing!

Yeah if only it was my issue algae like green hair algae it would be all good lol

I just used a lot of glue. And looked for the thickest “stem” part I could find on it.
Yeah I did this. You have to really dry the piece you're attaching. You can also do a sandwich of rock with the algae in the middle and glue. Mine attached just being wedged in a low flow area.

I just patted the base of each puff dry with a paper towel, then glued it. It’s held for a while, but recently one of them came off.

Back