Cali Kid Corals

Gimmito's 450 gal L-shaped tank

John...I released the wrasse last night, he looked a little stressed in the acclimate box. He ate some mysis shrimp this morning and picking at the rocks.

Thanks for the update, Jim! I'm thinking of getting a Melanarus too because I think at some point in time it'll be inevitable that I'll get flatworms. However, I wonder if having him in a 40B would be a problem.

denzil said:
Thanks for the update, Jim! I'm thinking of getting a Melanarus too because I think at some point in time it'll be inevitable that I'll get flatworms. However, I wonder if having him in a 40B would be a problem.

You should have no problem if he's the only wrasse in the forty.

gimmito said:
denzil said:

You should have no problem if he's the only wrasse in the forty.

Yeah, he would be when I get a wrasse. :)

Hey Jim,

Thanks for your help the other day.

I must be crazy thinking to start a reef tank with zero experience with fish tanks in general.:) but hey..life is crazy and what's the fun if you don't do what seems impossible once in a while. But this is the craziest thing I will do since I got married. :)

So will start a thread soon. :)

-Nish Patel
Brentwood

Back