Kessil

Kyle's last giveaway all sorts of stuff!

wow...look how poplular I am! everyone likes free stuff I guess! Looking forward to finding good homes for all these so that lots of local reefers can add some color!

Thanks everyone!
-Kyle

Bryan...this is the line for free stuff. And you're too late! Just kidding. Talk to you soon, I have some goodies for you (sort of).

-Kyle

I've also got a mystery encrusting monti - (looks like a nodosa or danae) - used to be a nice mint green, now brown...needs a good home - has very large bushy polyps, its pretty neat.

Also have an encrusted base of Atlantis purple bonzai - needs a home with good algae eaters, since it has a variety of algae on the rock...or someone with patience to dip it in some kalk water to try to kill the stuff, without killing the coral. Anyway, I'm bringing everything to empty out the tank (except for what is sold or promised to folks) - hope to have a clean tank by Saturday night, which would make for a happy wife!

Bring buckets! Dont forget to pay it forward, especially for new folks who want to get into the hobby!

Thanks - K

kvosstra said:
I've also got a mystery encrusting monti - (looks like a nodosa or danae) - used to be a nice mint green, now brown...needs a good home - has very large bushy polyps, its pretty neat.

Also have an encrusted base of Atlantis purple bonzai - needs a home with good algae eaters, since it has a variety of algae on the rock...or someone with patience to dip it in some kalk water to try to kill the stuff, without killing the coral. Anyway, I'm bringing everything to empty out the tank (except for what is sold or promised to folks) - hope to have a clean tank by Saturday night, which would make for a happy wife!

Bring buckets! Dont forget to pay it forward, especially for new folks who want to get into the hobby!

Thanks - K

Hi Kyle,

If these stuffs are not spoken for, may I have it. I can drop by before 10:30a tomorrow if you are available. Many TIA.

not sure any blues are left...everyone wanted them!

I'm bringing everything to the meeting...probably be there late, after US v. England.

see you then!

-Kyle

cRaP I'm feeling under the weather today and since I have a 4 day trip next week I don't think I can make it :( Hopefully some one I know (Rich, Jeremy?) can pick up what I had spoken up for, if not, I'm sure I can get them via the DBTC later on.

Thanks again Kyle. You might have to re-ID stuff since it all got mixed up once it went into John's frag tank...Otherwise it'll just be a grab bag for people which is fine too ;)

Back