Our mission

Need Custom Stand

For the non crystal 120 bow, jesse was going to sell the system w/o the stand... but for this new crystal it's a system as a whole.

$300 upgrade isn't bad at all. I'll just need to talk to my wallet to make sure all is good.

Yeah I'd just have to sell two stands blah blah blah

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=2275.msg22913#msg22913 date=1186607174]
Yes but that'll be 2 stands to sell down the line Eileen! :D

(p.s. is it too early for these kinds of jokes?? :))

[/quote]

;D :D ;D :D

SoCal Creations gave me a quote on my same stand that I have now for my 68g, but for the elos tank. same design as my previous, but longer and has a center brace instead of one opening.

$450 + $130sh.

If I got a System 120 without crystal glass, he'll sell it without the stand. With a custom stand it'll add on about $900. But if I get the system without the stand and get the socal stand, I'll be saving myself a lot! Plus I love the SoCal stand I already have.

Now, if I could only persuade Jesse to sell the Crystal 120 without the stand...

thanks phong =)

Randy over at socal just let me know that the centerbrace can be removed if he uses pocket screws so that I can put in the sump and such before the tank goes on, in case the sump is too big.

I think I might put the tank next to the front window. For those who've seen my home, it's the big one that looks out onto the street.

Think that is a good idea? In that case I'm going to forgo the crystal/starphire glass upgrade option, since I'll only be looking at the tank from the front and one side.

It might get a bunch of light in the daytime, and my lights should turn on around 7pm...

Back