Jestersix

New product reveal!

Here it is at Neptune's with @Ibn reading par.

20210606_121921.jpg

In that pic, using the Neptune SKY program, it showed a PAR value of 963 right below the surface.

Turning it down to 49%, SKY program, ~460-480 where that pink tabler is at. Sandbed reading of ~200 to 150. 150 in the back left corner, which pulled the lowest reading. Scoly in the corner was getting ~200 PAR.

Here's a shot of the tank, right off the phone, no filters needed.
1623017381100.png

There's also a photo mode, which is a bit more yellow, but I prefer the look of the Neptune SKY program, that Neptune came up with. Picture shot above was shot in that mode.

Vincent also cycled through the different programs, including Phoenix 14k, Coral Lab AB+, but my preference and theirs was obviously the Neptune program. It was a great blend of colors and it reminds me of the old school MH/T5 look which I've always loved. The CoralLab AB+ program is my go to and what I've been using, but after comparing it with the Neptune program, it was an eye opener.

I was impressed by what I saw and will be unloading my old light (36" AquaticLife with 4xT5s + 2 Radion G4 XR30 Pros). Technically it can hold 3x G4s but I gotta have one Radion over my current tank before those SKY become more readily available.

8.5 inches is pretty close to the surface. What's the recommended height? Certainly at 8.5 inches its putting out enough PAR to burn corals in a lot of peoples tanks. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention that another fixture was mounted over the 4' tank which near the door (forgot which Red Sea model it was). The light was mounted via the hanging kit, ~1" lower than the Kessils which were over it. It was a preproduction light which wasn't able to connect to Vincent's phone since it needed a new firmware. Couldn't figure out what the intensity was since it was dialed in manually, but even without it being on fully at 100%, it was still pulling ~250ish halfway down the stacks of rocks. Sandbed reading was ~150ish with the corners being lower by around 20ish.

Oh, I forgot to mention that another fixture was mounted over the 4' tank which near the door (forgot which Red Sea model it was). The light was mounted via the hanging kit, ~1" lower than the Kessils which were over it. It was a preproduction light which wasn't able to connect to Vincent's phone since it needed a new firmware. Couldn't figure out what the intensity was since it was dialed in manually, but even without it being on fully at 100%, it was still pulling ~250ish halfway down the stacks of rocks. Sandbed reading was ~150ish with the corners being lower by around 20ish.
It was a custom CDA tank. Had 2 AP9X over it originally

Back