Cali Kid Corals

Raddogz's Radtacular Rics

/begin spam message
Thanks for playing! I tried to spread frags around to various people who updated their DBTC history and who I thought had a good history with propping this type of coral. If you didn't get anything from me, sorry :( Plenty of other coral lines will pop up in time :)
/end spam message

1) eldiablosrt8

Would like this one if available :) Rock would be great. Finally bought a dremel so once they grow out it'll be easy to put back in the chain...I think.

eldiablosrt8 said:
I gave you wrong rock..... ur rock is on my frag rack still

I looked at that tiny piece for about 15 minutes thinking if there was any way I missed the second one. np though. It'll grow eventually. Low light/low flow in your tank?

These rics are pretty much bullet-proof. They will grow in next to no lighting and in low flow and will do fine under bright lights

yes on all accounts! in fact, the rock I gave Jess, was tossed in the back of my tank in the shadows etc. It was the only place I had room at the time lol. That piece only had one ric and as you noticed when you got it, it was popping babies :-D

Two frags ready. Pick up Berkeley. They did best for me under a rock ledge. Accidentally fell there and started growing after sitting for a year in the light. Go figure.

Back