Our mission

DBTC - space invader pectinia

I would love to back up your pectinia in the future. I have a non-Space Invader colony I got brown with maybe blue or green hints, but it bleached out completely white during the summer and I thought it was dead. It is now light brown and fleshy, so I am super happy and hope it will color up. I also have a different brown pectinia frag in the shape of a chicken bone and am waiting to see its color. I am scared to frag my colony with its fleshy tissue.

I would love to back up your pectinia in the future. I have a non-Space Invader colony I got brown with maybe blue or green hints, but it bleached out completely white during the summer and I thought it was dead. It is now light brown and fleshy, so I am super happy and hope it will color up. I also have a different brown pectinia frag in the shape of a chicken bone and am waiting to see its color. I am scared to frag my colony with its fleshy tissue.
I have one ready for you. PM for details.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mine fell off the rocks and got partially buried in detritus due to a vortech not running on one bottom corner. Sad. It was a nice coral and grew a decent amount for me.

Unfortunately my frag hasn't even doubled in size yet. So I'm not able to frag it yet. I hope it starts taking off soon.

Where in the tank is everyone placing their Pectinia? I bought one the size of a golf ball but it doesn’t have that puffy look and the sweepers hasn’t come out yet.

On the sand bed with low flow, sweepers usually come out at night.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
6443483e9619b20a2bfec5e0ca51d742.jpg

Back