Our mission

bondolo's defunct tanks

I guess it’s time for us all to move to Hawaii.
There was a guy awhile back on YouTube just slumming for corals for his tanks under Australian freeways. At a glance it looked like any other crappy rain spillway but he always found cool stuff. His water changes were him just going to the freeway and getting water lol.

I have been informed that the BTA I have is not the Dolphin Pet Village variety. The one I have is light green base and orange tentacles and splits frequently. It's apparently prized by clownflish breeders for the frequent splitting. It has split at least half a dozen times in the 5 years I have had it. Anyway, two of them are still available. It looks like this:

I haven't managed to connect with @Kensington Reefer to get a saw or responded to DMs (it has been a crazy week) but I would be happy to start distributing stuff tomorrow, Saturday January 12th around 1030am. On Sunday I will give away the remaining live rock and sand. My address is

819 Peralta Ave
Berkeley CA
USA 94707

cell # is 510 918 5720.

Do you happen to have any frags of blastomusa left? And maybe a orenge, fire and ice mushroom.

Last edited:
With Dudley's generous help I was able to frag up the @yardartist green/blue blastomusa as well as the australomusa, lobophylia. I should be able to give blastomusa frags to 4-5 people and 3-4 australomusa (collection and export is currently banned on this coral so get it while you can)

Back