Neptune Aquatics

bondolo's defunct tanks

Yup still want, let me know pick up options.
Easiest will be to pick up tomorrow 9-4pm. Arnold mentioned that he might coordinate with you to have one person pick up both which would be fine. I will keep the tank up to next weekend unless everything is gone. @Sfork2 will be getting the live rock and sand as the last item, hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

With Dudley's generous help I was able to frag up the @yardartist green/blue blastomusa as well as the australomusa, lobophylia. I should be able to give blastomusa frags to 4-5 people and 3-4 australomusa (collection and export is currently banned on this coral so get it while you can)
Those are the two I was hoping for! I believe @Apon is on his way out there and offered to bring them back for me if I can have them.

The tank teardown is coming along nicely! @dswong01 came by early and helped frag some of the corals. I have not used a saw before and would have been lost when the blade came off. He was also a lot braver than I would have been with cutting between the polyps. His experience shows! @MolaMola and @Apon also came by to pick up coral. Thank you Dudley and Arnold for delivering corals to others. It is much appreciated. A couple more people are scheduled to come by tomorrow for corals and for the live rock. I'll send an update with the remaining stock about noon on Sunday.

Much thanks to @Kensington Reefer for loaning me the saw. It really helped and ensures that the corals are widely spread.

BAR is a really great club folks. Cherish it! All of the generosity I have seen over the years has always been repaid, if not directly then by DBTC and pay-it-forward efforts. I am glad to be able to make a final contribution to such a fine group of people as I exit the hobby.

The tank teardown is coming along nicely! @dswong01 came by early and helped frag some of the corals. I have not used a saw before and would have been lost when the blade came off. He was also a lot braver than I would have been with cutting between the polyps. His experience shows! @MolaMola and @Apon also came by to pick up coral. Thank you Dudley and Arnold for delivering corals to others. It is much appreciated. A couple more people are scheduled to come by tomorrow for corals and for the live rock. I'll send an update with the remaining stock about noon on Sunday.

Much thanks to @Kensington Reefer for loaning me the saw. It really helped and ensures that the corals are widely spread.

BAR is a really great club folks. Cherish it! All of the generosity I have seen over the years has always been repaid, if not directly then by DBTC and pay-it-forward efforts. I am glad to be able to make a final contribution to such a fine group of people as I exit the hobby.
Well said good sir, sorry to see you go, but excited to see where you’re going!

Ok the anemone is up for anyone to take, that's what I get for being out of town for the week, and then not actually reading message in a thread (stupid notify that just jumps to the post), this looks like one I already have, really was hoping it was a DPV. It's currently in San Francisco now though. @NanoCrazed Still interested?

Ok the anemone is up for anyone to take, that's what I get for being out of town for the week, and then not actually reading message in a thread (stupid notify that just jumps to the post), this looks like one I already have, really was hoping it was a DPV. It's currently in San Francisco now though. @NanoCrazed Still interested?
@sfsuphysics Yup. Rebuilding my nem garden again.

@bondolo mentioned it is a splitter so would help fill out my tank :)...or at least one of them. Lol.

Still can't believe I lost all my prior nems. Sigh

I'm doing a run tomorrow through east bay so could swing up late afternoon or can meet up next weekend or at CFM (i think i will actually make it there this time! My first one!!)

Thank you very much for the coral sharing, Bondolo! I also enjoyed the conversation and hearing about those beautiful clownfish.

Mike I picked up your anemone and gave to coral reefer for you.

Alex the blasto is with Coral reefer too you wanted.

Back