got ethical husbandry?

Gusty’s (anathema) red dragon

Coral reefer

Past President
Got a chunk of red dragon from @anathema awhile back. It’s been doing well.
Standard rules apply. Please have a tank journal and update status every 6 months. Pictures are a plus. Put at least 2 pieces back in as big or bigger than you got.
Ideally not for sale. Swaps are fine.
Pickup in sf.

Last edited:
Not to be a dick but it says sf in the first post.
There is no limit on dbtc. It is up to the person offering up the frag to decide who gets it. I think you made a tank journal, can you bump it up for me?

...if only I didn't anticipate my kid protesting after dragging him all over the Bay Area doing reef related stops...i haven't even told him about the 4th one yet at @sfsuphysics . Heh.
You have a good sps home for it? Coming today? I’m right by sfsuphysics, but will be leaving around 12:30 today until probably 4:30. Could cut one for you if you will be around.

You have a good sps home for it? Coming today? I’m right by sfsuphysics, but will be leaving around 12:30 today until probably 4:30. Could cut one for you if you will be around.
Was tempted to see about swinging by on my way home back down but don't think i will be able to since i literally will be making a 360 run through the Bay...san mateo, hayward, san leandro, sf. Lol.

Plus, I probably will be passing through while you're away yet again.

That said i have a mixed reef and a fairly empty cube for a tiny CSB that was thinking about turning it into a SPS dominant tank. After the clowns buried and killed one of my CSBs, a CSB filled tank is less likely to happen. :/

This is growing pretty well for me in sf, can make some frags for people as needed. Don’t have a lot of room to hold frags, but happy to cut for people when they are ready to pickup.

Back