got ethical husbandry?

Rostatos Reefer 450 and Reefer 170

Only small ones...or mine is fed enough. So far it’s been a model citizen.

There is no way my cleaner would fit in its mouth
Yet....
Just wait until it gets a bit bigger.

Big carnivores are all the same.
Your shrimp are fine for a while .... then go missing some day.

But what a nice fish!

Yet....
Just wait until it gets a bit bigger.

Big carnivores are all the same.
Your shrimp are fine for a while .... then go missing some day.

But what a nice fish!

I’m okay with that. It’s already pretty big. I don’t think they get too much bigger. I’ll have to re-read info on them.

This guy is bigger than 6”. You talking about body size or with fins? Because mine is like 8”long
That’s probably about as big as I’ve seen. That’s cool it hasn’t gobbled the shrimp. I almost bought one once, but didn’t cause I like to have shrimp. Wonder how common your experience is.

That’s probably about as big as I’ve seen. That’s cool it hasn’t gobbled the shrimp. I almost bought one once, but didn’t cause I like to have shrimp. Wonder how common your experience is.

From what I read you just need large shrimp and a little luck. Plus the shrimp was in the tank before the fish

Random shots
8C95DCA4-FB17-4510-A781-AC034F0DB08E.jpeg
2C1824AD-3766-4AB8-A93E-781494F5125E.jpeg

Well my 6 line wrasse is MIA. Had that guy for w years and never jumped. He was FAT and healthy. So I assume he jumped and my dog got a snack.

I guess I’ll be looking for some other wrasse that doesn’t need sand.

I’m debating another 6 line or just getting a bunch of flasher and fairy wrasses. I love wrasses

Flasher wrasses so beautiful but are very prone to jumping. Not 100% sure but I think sand dwelling wrasses are less so. I’ve had really good luck with my yellow coris wrasse so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back