Cali Kid Corals

Ofzakaria battle coral PC rainbow

More encrusting and good colors developing

20200506_002143.jpg

Understood, I'll take the PC rainbow. Here is my journal: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/krak256s-80g-build.25686/
How long your system been running? It's fairly new isnot it?
The pc rainbow is intermediate to expert level I would say. You need stable system to sustain it. Am just worried it will die.
I will always have DBTC, especially this acro, it grow fast and I can cut whenever you need. So if you feel tank is not ready we can wait a bit.
What do you think?

Last edited:
How long your system been running? It's fairly new isnot it?
The pc rainbow is intermediate to expert level I would say. You need stable system to sustain it. Am just worried it will die.
I will always have DBTC, especially this acro, it grow fast and I can cut whenever you need. So if you feel tank is not ready we can wait a bit.
What do you think?
Got it, I can wait.

Sure, can you please post your journal

sure

sure

How long you have been keeping sps in that system?
Paramaters look good. Stability will be important for this piece. Its bit more sensitive than my other DBTC.
Am ok getting you a good frag from this one. Otherwise I also have a chunky green slimer and chunky yellow tort bot if which are harder than the pc rainbow if you want to have an easier start to test you system.
Up to you. Let me know and will have you on the list.

How long you have been keeping sps in that system?
Paramaters look good. Stability will be important for this piece. Its bit more sensitive than my other DBTC.
Am ok getting you a good frag from this one. Otherwise I also have a chunky green slimer and chunky yellow tort bot if which are harder than the pc rainbow if you want to have an easier start to test you system.
Up to you. Let me know and will have you on the list.
ill wait. Thanks

Nice, I'll take one if available
How long your system been running? I did not see pictures posted for the system either then that one on the last post.. Am trying to see if its stable or not. Also the am limiting one DBTC for new folks on my DBTC, I see you requesting multiple DBTC, just make sure you system is ready for these frags. Things like millis and pc rainbow are bit more sensitive. So which one would you like? The pc rainbow or the red planet?

How long your system been running? I did not see pictures posted for the system either then that one on the last post.. Am trying to see if its stable or not. Also the am limiting one DBTC for new folks on my DBTC, I see you requesting multiple DBTC, just make sure you system is ready for these frags. Things like millis and pc rainbow are bit more sensitive. So which one would you like? The pc rainbow or the red planet?
The first journal page has the display tank pic. It has been up for 2 years. Had problems with tissue necrosis back in January but it has been doing well the past couple months.

The first journal page has the display tank pic. It has been up for 2 years. Had problems with tissue necrosis back in January but it has been doing well the past couple months.
Got it. Ok then I would recommend you start with the red planet not the pc rainbow.

Btw, I meant I did not see a pic of the system running to understand what coral are you keeping lol..
Can you please update the journal with picture of the display tank?

Back