Cali Kid Corals

Rostatos Reefer 450 and Reefer 170

help eatmthe few brown flatworms I see here and there. I’ll probably go get a 6 line. No lid makes it real hard to justify spending more.
Aha..got it.
Man as much as I love grasses I hate them after a while. The 2 erases I had committed suicide jumping out, am now waiting on the last one to do so, and I will be wrass free lol.
They are bullies, I cannot get peppermint shrimp in, and they are pigs

Aha..got it.
Man as much as I love grasses I hate them after a while. The 2 erases I had committed suicide jumping out, am now waiting on the last one to do so, and I will be wrass free lol.
They are bullies, I cannot get peppermint shrimp in, and they are pigs
Yeah. That’s why I like the 6 lines. Cheap, stay small and do work. Plus they keep me from getting any other wrasses. I’ve never had one be any meaner than my other fish.

Side note. My Aquaponics system is all up and running. I custom covered a plastic barrel with wood slats so that it didn’t look trashy. I’ll eventually build a cover for the cinder blocks

C7FBAA8B-5E2A-4F04-978E-AF7B529B5ABF.jpeg

Can you use waste water from the RODI for this? Extra nutrients for the plants?
Yes I could. Not “extra nutrients“ necessarily but water with no chloramines is all I need. The fish give enough nutrients with 4 feedings a day.

I just use a sediment and chloramines carbon block filter that I mounted to the back of the tank. Running the waste line outside the house would have been too much work.

Well I have move some of the DC power adapotors, my WiFi mesh adaptor and my battery back ups.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I noticed I have a bad battery on one back up. So I’ll add that to my huge list of things to do.

Now I need to cut a few pieces of plywood to hold the dosing pump and the power strip in proper positions.

The stand it going to be PACKED but it will fit. Just needed some Tetris brain

Well I have move some of the DC power adapotors, my WiFi mesh adaptor and my battery back ups.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I noticed I have a bad battery on one back up. So I’ll add that to my huge list of things to do.

Now I need to cut a few pieces of plywood to hold the dosing pump and the power strip in proper positions.

The stand it going to be PACKED but it will fit. Just needed some Tetris brain
Careful the dosing pump is something that you will need to take out and service.
I have it velcro'ed on the top side of the cabinet. Best decision I made l.

Back