Reef nutrition

DBTC: German Blue Digi

@Meshmez it had a ton of growth around the edges, I just broke some of it off. Here's a pic of what it looks like now, that "skirt" was wrapped all the way around.

Attachments

• 20210207_174614.jpg
    20210207_174614.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 194
Hey @merickson45, I just noticed your frag is missing a picture. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that I'd love to see what it looks like now.

It's really easy to add a picture.
Sorry to report that my frags RTNed about 50% a couple weeks ago. Currently no explanation why, since the rest of the tank is fine (including another montipora digitata right next to this one). They are not dead, and I am currently trying to nurse them back to health. Would you still like me to post a picture now, or wait until they have (hopefully) recovered?

Sorry to report that my frags RTNed about 50% a couple weeks ago. Currently no explanation why, since the rest of the tank is fine (including another montipora digitata right next to this one). They are not dead, and I am currently trying to nurse them back to health. Would you still like me to post a picture now, or wait until they have (hopefully) recovered?

That’s an automatic post that tries to encourage folks to add at least one picture. It never hurts to add one so you can see progress.

Back