Our mission

DBTC: BC Rainbow In Spain

dochou

Supporting Member
I just added BC Rainbow In Spain to DBTC.

There are 1 frag(s) available right now.

f075a937924ecc53b481e4329916ceb4

Got this from Cheedo. Original DBTC started by lbn.

This thread was automatically created by BARcode

Isn’t this DBTC already here?:

The proper way to do this is to add the original DBTC chain by importing it, not just start a new chain for your offering. Then you’ll be able to offer your (very nice) piece within that chain, and get credit for doing your part to complete a chain link.

Looks like @Ibn is not importing his DBTC’s into BARcode. Maybe @Coral reefer can do it for him, like he has done for others?

The proper way to do this is to add the original DBTC chain by importing it, not just start a new chain for your offering. Then you’ll be able to offer your (very nice) piece within that chain, and get credit for doing your part to complete a chain link.

Looks like @Ibn is not importing his DBTC’s into BARcode. Maybe @Coral reefer can do it for him, like he has done for others?
I can get to it sometime. For now please just post the transaction details in the existing dbtc thread.

There is a thread for this already but when I started a Barcode for it, this thread automatically formed. How can I avoid this?

@JVU, Thanks for the advice. "The proper way to do this is to add the original DBTC chain by importing it, not just start a new chain for your offering." How exactly do I do this if there is no BarCode chain? I was not trying to start a new chain. I was giving credit to the people it originated from.
Thank you for your help.

I can get to it sometime. For now please just post the transaction details in the existing dbtc thread.

There is a thread for this already but when I started a Barcode for it, this thread automatically formed. How can I avoid this?

@JVU, Thanks for the advice. "The proper way to do this is to add the original DBTC chain by importing it, not just start a new chain for your offering." How exactly do I do this if there is no BarCode chain? I was not trying to start a new chain. I was giving credit to the people it originated from.
Thank you for your help.

Back