Our mission

DBTC: Green BTA

And the second one is gone. The clown fish were loving it and it started moving around a lot. Been keeping a close eye on it and went in today and there was only a tiny piece left on my power head.

Such a bummer. Rescued a tiny piece of it that looks like it may heal but we shall see. Not high hopes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...the second nem that got sucked into the power head had a tiny tiny chunk that I salvaged and put on a rock in the tank. Just yesterday it re-emerged and looks like it’s growing and getting better!
86d3c65ac660551a7d65da649b624aee.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a split that I can contribute back. It’s probably 3-4” across and not brightly colored. Unlike other nems, this one doesn’t seem to do well for me.

Let me know if you’re interested. I will be out and about making pick ups this Saturday.

I have a split that I can contribute back. It’s probably 3-4” across and not brightly colored. Unlike other nems, this one doesn’t seem to do well for me.

Let me know if you’re interested. I will be out and about making pick ups this Saturday.
Also interested if still available.

Ugh. I have been AWOL since summer and missing BAR badly. Distance Learning school is brutal and takes up all of my time (science teacher here).
Anyway, tore down another small tank on Friday and did water change on clown tank. There were two splits with feet on a wall. I will check again Monday and if they are still accessible I will contact people.

Ugh. I have been AWOL since summer and missing BAR badly. Distance Learning school is brutal and takes up all of my time (science teacher here).
Anyway, tore down another small tank on Friday and did water change on clown tank. There were two splits with feet on a wall. I will check again Monday and if they are still accessible I will contact people.
She lives! We’ve missed you. I still have a refractometer for you if you need one

Supporting members who are interested and meet the requirements in the first post should request a frag through BarCode. ;)
Coral descriptionGreen RBTACoral light, flow, and difficultyMedium light & flow… it’s been pretty easy to keep so far. Feeds on anything you give it, but split after feeding silversides weekly.
Have a split available. See pic below. Not sure if @MolaMola would like it, if not it’s available.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Be a supporting member for at least 6 months.
2. Have a tank journal that is at least 6 months old and has been updated on a regular basis. Every month or so is fine.
3. Any splits must be given to a supporting member and logged into the DBTC. As stated, this has a long lineage, let’s keep it going.
4. Keep us updated on how your frag is doing.
The one on the bottom is the frag available

Attachments

• 063349FB-B5A2-493C-A208-7F7E1C409715.jpeg
    063349FB-B5A2-493C-A208-7F7E1C409715.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 286
Back