Neptune Aquatics

DBTC: GMK - Grand Master Krakatoa Zoa

We can hold a small event at my place for the 2-5 people who want to meet up and frag. I could likely do this Sunday if there is enough interest. @Devon , @Arvin R , @thesassyindian and anyone else who wants to join

Reactions: JVU

We can hold a small event at my place for the 2-5 people who want to meet up and frag. I could likely do this Sunday if there is enough interest. @Devon , @Arvin R , @thesassyindian and anyone else who wants to join
Frag or 49ers? Hmmm

What's time?

I bought ONE polyp of this zoa from a guy in Lafayette....I think I paid $100.....I had a nice bonus from a side job (installed a level 2 charger for a Tesla in 90 minutes for $500) so I didn't mind the cost.

Since then I think I have like four polyps on the original frag and scraped two off last weekend on a separate frag, but they grow slow for me.

I bought ONE polyp of this zoa from a guy in Lafayette....I think I paid $100.....I had a nice bonus from a side job (installed a level 2 charger for a Tesla in 90 minutes for $500) so I didn't mind the cost.

Since then I think I have like four polyps on the original frag and scraped two off last weekend on a separate frag, but they grow slow for me.
I am selling these for $60 pp if you want any more, and less for multiples, or anyone wants some without the dbtc attachments. I also think one of my first frags sent out is almost ready to be put back in the chain.

What's time?
Sounds like this Sunday is for football. Maybe we do something next weekend, or after I get back from my scuba trip. If you want to come by for some frags, you are always welcome to.

@B the Nano Reefer made a journal update.

1bf57b959d73cf133f86c9cf28d3426b

B the Nano Reefer said:
Ended up with one tiny head. Looks happy so far!

Back