Reef nutrition

New member in San Rafael

derek_SR

Supporting Member
Hello - I started a Reefer170 back in February, and have really fallen hard for the hobby. I just recently upgraded to a 525xl (my old stuff is in the sale forums!) and am in the process of stocking it. I did full a custom plumbing and sump and will start a build thread soon.

I have a couple of other good friends in the hobby (south bay mostly) but would love to meet someone in the north bay to swap corals and such. I also race motorcycles in the AFM, so definitely let me know if you're a motorcycle person too!

Happy to be here,

Derek

You should come to the frag swap this weekend. If you don't have frags don't worry.

You should come to the frag swap this weekend. If you don't have frags don't worry.

Welcome, and seconding this. It's a great way to meet people, stock up on coral, and put some faces to names in the club!

Welcome, and seconding this. It's a great way to meet people, stock up on coral, and put some faces to names in the club!
I would love to, but I will be away this weekend sadly.

Welcome! North bay ftw, I’m in Novato
Awesome! What LFS do you frequent? I usually make the trek all the way to Aquatic Collection in Hayward, but man I wish there was a decent one closer…

I would love to, but I will be away this weekend sadly.

Awesome! What LFS do you frequent? I usually make the trek all the way to Aquatic Collection in Hayward, but man I wish there was a decent one closer…
I also usually make trek to ac.

Whenever I’m in South Bay to Neptune

I checked out @high_tide_aquatics which is brand new in oaktown and they have a nice frag selection and are qting fish (scaling up the qt operation since they’re stockout!) so have high hopes for them! Check ‘em!

Welcome! Look forward to meeting you and following your reefing journey! If you haven't done so already, be sure to start a tank journal!

Back