Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
Shrooms's latest activity
-
S
Shrooms replied to the thread
Hello!.
I’m impatiently waiting as well lol thank you for the info! Just purchased sand from TBS this morning. Will update when it arrives :)
-
S
Shrooms reacted to
Alexander1312's post in the thread
Hello! with
Like.
Welcome. Looks like all this technology is just waiting for now livestock :).
We have a buy/sell/trade forum but you have to be a...
-
S
Shrooms reacted to
Greg Owen's post in the thread
Hello! with
Like.
damn thats a clean fresh setup.
what part of the Bay are you in?
-
S
Shrooms replied to the thread
Hello!.
Thank you! San Jose area.
-
S
Shrooms posted the thread
Hello! in
Welcome!.
Hi, didn’t know there was a Bay Area club this is awesome! I’ve only ever used R2R. Well here’s my tank I just setup! I’m looking to buy...