Jestersix

120x36x36 build

On the pc end, it’s a standard usb (think it’s called usb a?), and if I recall correctly, the light connection end is a micro or mini usb. But I don’t remember which one.

Hey Mike, I was able to find a cable and updated my lights successfully. But I haven't find any information on factory reset the lights. I do know how to reset the program and update the lights for you if that helps. I am happy to come help updating all the ap700 for you if you like. I also live in the city so I can come help most of the time.

Haven’t updated in awhile, and while the tank has done pretty well, the news isn't good

Attachments

• 98D31F01-EC05-49F4-8463-404B82ED051B.png
    98D31F01-EC05-49F4-8463-404B82ED051B.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 118
Super sad news indeed. @Tim Obert such a nice guy and contribute so much to the club. I like to thank you again for letting us use your beautiful restaurant for coral swaps! Wish everything works out for you in the future!

Wow, that's terrible news. @Tim Obert Thank you for contributing so much to our club. I hope you continue being an active member and continue reefing. I know it's probably the last thing on your mind right now, but when the time is right. I wish you the best of luck.

This is very sad news @Tim Obert . My wife and I loved the place!
Will surely miss the Chocasmoke!

All the very best for your next endeavor.
And hope to see you on here for your home tanks if any.
Cheers!

Back