got ethical husbandry?

1400g Tank for Sale ???

Yeah seems like an impossible sell. Custom 10' tall tank, was actually featured on one of the TANKED episodes.
Not only is this huge, but moving it would be exceedingly difficult.
Just thought I'd post this up to see if the interest level is above 0.

Yeah seems like an impossible sell. Custom 10' tall tank, was actually featured on one of the TANKED episodes.
Not only is this huge, but moving it would be exceedingly difficult.
Just thought I'd post this up to see if the interest level is above 0.
Hi. You need to be a supporting member to buy, sell, or trade here. Except for our LFS partners, but as far as I know you don’t have a physical store right now… unless I’m totally wrong and then please correct me.

This forum section (Pay It Forward) is for giving stuff away for free.

Hi. You need to be a supporting member to buy, sell, or trade here. Except for our LFS partners, but as far as I know you don’t have a physical store right now… unless I’m totally wrong and then please correct me.

This forum section (Pay It Forward) is for giving stuff away for free.
No problem. It's not technically for sale. Although it would cost a pretty penny just to remove. But yes I closed my store a long while ago.

Youtube showed me a tank from the SJ Sharks, wasn't 10' tall, hell wasn't 10' long it was 16 feet long, so unless they did another one. The one I saw looks pretty decent... well after you rip out all that fake coral insert and "theming" garbage :D
It's the 24hour fitness guys' tank. About 9' long an 6' tall, tank itself. 10' with all the cabinetry. Tell me about the coral inserts, they are not easy. I don't see anyone maintaining those without algae. Guess I've been getting lucky the last 10 years :D

It's the 24hour fitness guys' tank. About 9' long an 6' tall, tank itself. 10' with all the cabinetry. Tell me about the coral inserts, they are not easy. I don't see anyone maintaining those without algae. Guess I've been getting lucky the last 10 years :D
Ok looked up that one on youtube, oh boy, does the pulley/weight thing still come with the tank? Man I swear these guys are such clowns, my "favorite" still is the one where they turned the tank into part of a skateboard halfpipe ramp, like seriously boys do you make these suggestions? Or are you just too afraid to tell your customers "that's not such a good idea"

Hi Chris, How goes it?

I actually won a tank raffle drawn by Brett once at reefapolooza. Wasn't their tank, but he did the drawing.

Hey Arnold long time no talk ! All well on the home front, just working and doing maintenance as a way to keep my addiction for the hobby sustainable. Of course if I win the lottery I may or may not have a ginormous warehouse dedicated to fish tanks :D
How about you ?

Back