got ethical husbandry?

200g lagoon 48x36x26 with stand

long story short, i am in the process of getting a different tank. the tank currently is a 48x36x26. it has a metal trim and rust is showing up on it from the splashes from the fish. it needs to be sanded off and re-powder coated to make it pristine again. since the rust is showing, i am not interested in keeping it and will be getting a new tank. my last icp from nov showed no signs of any rust leeching into my tank, but with my high collection in sps and torches; i am not taking any chances. i am looking for potentials to pick it up in san leandro and handle it from there. it will come with the stand, external overflow, and some plumbing. this is not an instant pick up since i would have to wait for my new tank and have it transferred before it can be picked up. it could be tomorrow, next month, or couple months - depending on when my new tank can be delivered and set up.

bump!

new tank is ready to be shipped. taking delivery of new tank in mid april. letting members know this is still up for grabs to whoever wants a 200g lagoon style tank before i sent it off to the dark side of the fb market as free.

bump!

new tank is ready to be shipped. taking delivery of new tank in mid april. letting members know this is still up for grabs to whoever wants a 200g lagoon style tank before i sent it off to the dark side of the fb market as free.

Where are you located?

Back