High Tide Aquatics

2021 BAR Apparel

Well I got one of the 4 things I ordered today.

20210621_161133.jpg

I think the club should have like 2 or 3 shirts of common sizes on hand. Not a big box like before, but something we can display and sell at events if needed.

I think the club should have like 2 or 3 shirts of common sizes on hand. Not a big box like before, but something we can display and sell at events if needed.
We are always happy to have volunteers for this kind of thing, thanks.

Good point
I was thinking that when I was at the BAR table at CFM on Saturday. Shirts and hoodies for sale and maybe some giveaway stickers.

Good point
I was thinking that when I was at the BAR table at CFM on Saturday. Shirts and hoodies for sale and maybe some giveaway stickers.

I think whoever wants to volunteer to make this happen (order stock, store it, bring it to events, replenish as needed) will have the support of the club. For example, you could submit for reimbursement from the club when you order and then people who buy would pay the club via PayPal, or you could buy it and have them pay you instead, whichever seems easier and better to you.

Reach out to me or anyone on the Board to get this going if you are interested. Volunteers with good ideas are always welcome!

I think whoever wants to volunteer to make this happen (order stock, store it, bring it to events, replenish as needed) will have the support of the club. For example, you could submit for reimbursement from the club when you order and then people who buy would pay the club via PayPal, or you could buy it and have them pay you instead, whichever seems easier and better to you.

Reach out to me or anyone on the Board to get this going if you are interested. Volunteers with good ideas are always welcome!
Sounds like a lot to ask just one member to take on. Should be a group effort and budgeted in to the club funds. Being that the swag is to promote the club. Just my 2 cents.

Sounds like a lot to ask just one member to take on. Should be a group effort and budgeted in to the club funds. Being that the swag is to promote the club. Just my 2 cents.
You are right, but everyone who does stuff in the club is an unpaid volunteer who is volunteering their time for the good of the club and their friends in it. And if we do it, it will fall on 1 person to actually do regardless. There is no paid staff to implement things, just members. As far as the club funding it, that is of course the plan as I mentioned above. I wouldn’t expect anyone to be put out financially, just their time/effort.

We intentionally moved away from keeping stock on hand which we had done for years to this new model because the effort wasn’t worth the result at the time. But of course that is subjective so anyone who thinks it is important enough to do will be supported.

My point is that I would encourage everyone to think of the club as their club, run by volunteers who could literally be you, and not someone else’s club that they joined. An idea is worth about 2% as much as an idea with a volunteer.

I don't mind as well, need to decide if I want to buy sell. or Have the club buy them and I hold them and bring to events.

Reactions: JVU
Can we sticky this post so its easy to fin for folks to order?

I have ordered $250 worth of items. (COPIED BELOW)

Thank you for your order
Hi Arnold,
Thank you for supporting some great campaigns!
Your purchase has been split into 2 orders (1 for each campaign you supported):
BAR shirts
Order #22-3031-626
Estimated arrival by 03/14/2022
BAR shirts, a Black Premium Unisex Tee
Black Premium Unisex Tee (1)$22.30
Size: XL
Charcoal Black Triblend Unisex Tee (1)$26.13
Size: L
Solid White Triblend Unisex Tee (1)$28.13
Size: 2XL
Black Pullover Hoodie (1)$35.38
Subtotal$111.94
Shipping and handling$12.49
Tax$9.52
Total Charged$133.95
Order status:
Your payment has been processed.
Shipping to:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Benefiting Ocean Conservancy
Order #22-4381-535
Estimated arrival by 03/14/2022
Benefiting Ocean Conservancy, a Dark Heather Grey Premium Unisex Tee
Purple Rush Women's Slim Fit Tee (1)$18.00
Size: M
Royal Blue Premium Unisex Tee (1)$18.00
Orange Pullover Hoodie (1)$31.00
Athletic Heather Premium Long Sleeve Tee (1)$23.00
Subtotal$90.00
Shipping and handling$12.49
Tax$7.65
Total Charged$110.14
Order status:
Your payment has been processed.
Shipping to:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Find another product you’ll love
Find a product you’ll love
Explore the Bonfire Marketplace
Thanks again,
Team Bonfire
©2022 Bonfire.com. All rights reserved.
3420 Pump Rd, Mailbox #351, Henrico, VA 23233-1111
You are receiving this email because you are a valued member of our community on Bonfire.com.
Unsubscribe.

Back