Reef nutrition

90 Gal with all the trimmings! Pittsburg, Ca

Gorm

Hello-

Its been awhile since I have been here. I had for a couple years now been hoping that I could reset up my rig after we bought our new house a couple years back, but I have finally come to the conclusion that isn't a realistic vision. It has sat covered in my garage ever since and I have finally decided to get rid of everything that I have.

I know the economy isn't great for alot of people, and realistically my goal here isn't to make money. It's to appease the wife and hopefully help someone out that might want to add to their current setup, or looking to expand to a new one, that's why I am only asking for $300 for everything I have. The chiller alone is worth more than that. If you are interested please send me a PM or post here and I can send pics.

Basically everything I am about to list will be a package, I have no means to deliver, and it will be first come first served. I live in Pittsburg, Ca. and would be available to help load it.

I have alot of stuff I am not listing, but I will try to hit on the important stuff.

Standard all Glass aquarium with center overflow 48Wx18dx24H
DIY Stand and Canopy
2 - 250 MH Ice Cap Ballasts older style
Coralife Aqualight Retrofit Ballast Box, 2X96W
Knop Calcium Reactor
Aluminum 5# CO2 Tank with dual stage regulator
Protein skimmer
Aquatronica Controller w/ 2 power strips
Pacific Coast CL-650 1/4HP Chiller
Milwaukee PH controller S M S 1 2 2
Several miscellaneous pumps including 2 9.5b Mag drives
20L breeder tank with a cracked side (was my refugium) can be easily repaired.
an Acrylic in stand refugium
All pvc fittings, hoses and connections I Have.

Like I said its been sitting in my garage for a couple years so its dusty, hasn't been tested since, but was working up to that point.

Hey Gorm,

Remember me, I can take your stuff. Can you send me a pic to arnold.pon@att.net.

thanks,

Arnold

Hey Apon-

Of course I remember, I guess my surprise should be that you remember me. I tried to take some updated pics earlier and my camera died, so I will take some as soon as it is charged and email them to you.

You still in the coast guard? Whenever you get the picture would be fine. Do you think it will all fit in an explorer?

This is a fantastic deal!
If Arnold passes I will take the package.
I have a good friend not on BAR that wants to get into reefing.

my email
Jonrauh@gmail.com

Yep still in the coast guard, at least for a couple more years then I can retire. I personally don't believe it would fit in an explorer, I moved it in the back of my Dodge Ram pick up at the time, but I don't know how much room an explorer has. I am attaching a link to a Picasa, I uploaded the photo's there. THought it would make it easier for those that might be interested.

https://plus.google.com/photos/110802930476119136230/albums/5711606930999469793?authkey=CPSht_ici-uQNg

You can email me at dlgorm@hotmail.com with your contact info if interested and I will call you back.

Looks good Gorm, I will take it. just need to find a few friends to help move it. looks like you are right I will need a 2nd Truck to help.

Thanks Levi for the offer, i will let you know.

Jar, I also have a friend that might want it to, but i will let you know.

Back