Jestersix

A San Francisco transplants FIRST TANK

@Gabtron92 I had a fluval up and running for awhile with some coral in it. I was using the light stand that @thesassyindian made and showed in https://www.bareefers.org/forum/thr...i̶t̶-nano-mixed-reef.26438/page-8#post-433548

If you're interested in switching to a different light, and using that light stand, LMK. I ended up tearing down that tank and currently have the original hood back on it. The stand is therefore hanging out in my garage.

Pickup would be in Redwood City, unless I happen to drive into SF for some reason.

@Gabtron92 I had a fluval up and running for awhile with some coral in it. I was using the light stand that @thesassyindian made and showed in https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/thesassyindians-13-5-gallon-m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶-̶p̶i̶t̶-nano-mixed-reef.26438/page-8#post-433548

If you're interested in switching to a different light, and using that light stand, LMK. I ended up tearing down that tank and currently have the original hood back on it. The stand is therefore hanging out in my garage.

Pickup would be in Redwood City, unless I happen to drive into SF for some reason.
Oh wow that is so cool! Did you still have some sort of lid on it or do you have to go without one? Very nice of you to offer ☺️

Oh wow that is so cool! Did you still have some sort of lid on it or do you have to go without one? Very nice of you to offer ☺
@Gabtron92 I had a fluval up and running for awhile with some coral in it. I was using the light stand that @thesassyindian made and showed in https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/thesassyindians-13-5-gallon-m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶-̶p̶i̶t̶-nano-mixed-reef.26438/page-8#post-433548

ohh! I see you have a screen on top. That’s nice! I’d love to talk about your Fluval it looks so cool. I’d definitely be interested in that mount. I live in San Francisco without a car. Maybe I could Uber or take Bart!

Oh wow that is so cool! Did you still have some sort of lid on it or do you have to go without one? Very nice of you to offer ☺️
Yes, I made a mesh lid for it. For that tank I diy'ed a mesh lid using a screen kit from Ace hardware and some mesh I bought online. Worked pretty well, but since then on other tanks I've built the lid out of black painted AL kits and they seem to look better over time.

My setup was that light holder + a mesh lid + an AI Prime light

Yes, I made a mesh lid for it. For that tank I diy'ed a mesh lid using a screen kit from Ace hardware and some mesh I bought online. Worked pretty well, but since then on other tanks I've built the lid out of black painted AL kits and they seem to look better over time.

My setup was that light holder + a mesh lid + an AI Prime light
Oh nice! I’m definitely considering getting a better light. I just don’t have the funds for it now

Back