Neptune Aquatics

Alkatronic replacement ph probe

newfly

Supporting Member
I think my ph probe is misbehaving. The ph value drift over time and I’m tired of calibrating every 2 months.

Looking for replacement. I understand the original is single junction probe. It is compatible with double junction probe?

Is all probe crated equal? I assume I get a good brand like Milwaukee or pinpoint and it should be good enough?

I think my ph probe is misbehaving. The ph value drift over time and I’m tired of calibrating every 2 months.

Looking for replacement. I understand the original is single junction probe. It is compatible with double junction probe?

Is all probe crated equal? I assume I get a good brand like Milwaukee or pinpoint and it should be good enough?
I have no experience with PH probs but have been looking into getting a PH monitor and have heard a bunch of good things about the blue labs probe. Like I said I have no experience but do alot of online research before buying things and i think that is the route I'm going to go. Im going to buy a milwaukee then get a blue lab probe and keep the milwaukee probe as a back up.

Thanks . The blue lab probe is 2x the cost of Milwaukee. Hmm I’m thinking going cheap but replace more often.

Back