got ethical husbandry?

All of my DBTC frags will not require tank journals.

You can do that at pay it forward thread. It serves your purpose. Again and again, DBTC is not a free give away with no string attached program.

Conforms to DBTC rules and regulations

I’m going a different direction, in that I am not going to require a tank journal on any of the frags I give away.

why? I recognize that we are all busy working professionals who wear many hats. Perhaps you just don’t have time to take out of the real world to do this. I get it!

Randy
So true!
I remember when most people didn't require a tank journal. The tank journal is a new-ish trend.

I’m going a different direction, in that I am not going to require a tank journal on any of the frags I give away.

why? I recognize that we are all busy working professionals who wear many hats. Perhaps you just don’t have time to take out of the real world to do this. I get it!

Randy
Randy, and how would u make sure that the frag is going to a good home? I highly advice you to ask for journal.
Never take advice from someone unless you see their system
Never give live stock to someone unless you see their systems.

These are my advices.

Good luck.

So true!
I remember when most people didn't require a tank journal. The tank journal is a new-ish trend.
Since you are putting this out there. When I was last active in the club maybe 8-9 years ago there were some members that were always taking and never giving back to the DBTC system. This is why many of us came up with a requirement about having to start your own chain. I remember a couple people in particular, one being you. Its funny how these things stick with us for such a long time. Also its not just myself that remembers this, I've talked to other long standing members as well.

That's perfectly fine, the spirit of DBTC is that (s)he who creates the thread largely gets to make up the rules. of what they want everything from what requirements are needed (if any) to what must be done by individuals to honor the thread i.e. how many frags are they required to put back in or if there's a requirement to get a piece back if the OP loses it.

That said, this information can be more easily conveyed within whatever DBTC threads you start, literally can copy and paste from one to the other, and probably will get glazed over as a general post.

Back