Cali Kid Corals

Amazon Pet is closing next month

I think the price high or low is depending on his day. I bought some stuff there for a pretty good price. Some of the stuff he just asks too much.

He's been doing cabinet work at Max's shop (his own cabinet). As far as him working there you'd have to ask him directly :)

I used to go there all the time! Was one of my favorite stores, was also the closest, lol! Before I got into reefing i used to get a lot of cool stuff from there! But the last few years the store has gone way down hill! Seemed like it was a bodega, lol! hardly anything in there! Nothing cool to look at! Remember back in the day in the main predator display you could feed them goldfish for .50 cents!!! I wish Ken all the best!

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=6577.msg84669#msg84669 date=1235626508]
i think just friends. i liked kens store too but honestly couldn't understand how he was in business so long.
[/quote]

I spoke to Ken on several occasions and he said he's going back to school and may work for max to support himself during that time. He's really a nice guy and probably the hardest working mofo in the business, that I know of. The guy does everything himself...from running the store, servicing, admin, and building his own cabinetry and etc all the the while putting his sister to school. I could never do what he did for 20 years. I'll be drop dead by now.

Back