Jestersix

Any idea what is happening with my Green Scoly ?

So I have no idea what happened with my scoly.
Last night had some things on top of the center area and today I was thinking that is sand and fish poop and maybe some food.
But I was kinda curious and I tried to blow the thing away and I saw that it kinda has like a whole.
I tried to suck the thing that was on top in that area and I can see a bit of the skeleton on the scoly. I have no idea what might be the issue.
Is looking puffy and happy. When I tried to suck the tings from that area and move the scoly it did not really sunk in that much.
IMG_7627.JPG
IMG_7626.JPG
IMG_7624.JPG

Last edited:
I placed it in a container with holes in it, cuz coral beauty and the hermit crabs ware keep poking it.And I saw the coral beuty last night he went and took his food that was on top of that hole.
It happened really quick that whole in his center area. I think within a day. In that missing area you can see all the way to the skeleton.
I don't have lugolas dip, only iodine. I hope I don't have to buy that as well. I'm keep getting things that I only use a little.
IMG_7646 2.JPG

I also seen 3 zoas that had missing part from the polyp, also a mushroom that I got I think half of it is messing. Not sure if is the coral beauty or the Clown Hermits.

Last edited:
Nop. I got 1 blenny, 1 goby, 1 fire fish, 1 damsel, 1 coral beauty, 1 yellow tang, 1 red flamehawk, 3 chromis, 1 royal grama.
And I have a bunch of hermits, snails and 5 halloween hermits

Last edited:
Back