Our mission

Aquatic Collection recon

They had about 7 lyreetail anthias and didnt see any sixlines
still 7 lyretails. 3 for 100. didnt see any six lines. didnt see many other wrasse, had a few mystery for 180. walked in, did a quick circle and left. too many people inside and waiting in line which is good for them, but still too many for my comfort. only came for salt, but I'll come back later this weekend.

Last edited:
They had about 7 lyreetail anthias and didnt see any sixlines
Much appreciated!

still 7 lyretails. 3 for 100. didnt see any six lines. didnt see many other wrasse, had a few mystery for 180. walked in, did a quick circle and left. too many people inside and waiting in line which is good for them, but still too many for my comfort. only came for salt, but I'll come back later this weekend.
Thank you!

Saw this late. I was lined up at AC before they opened. Picked up the aquatop 24gal AIO kit, 2 kamoer x1 dosers, simplicity dosing container, a cleaner shrimp and a yasha goby. I was also the first one to check out of the day. Lol

Went to AC today and their wrasse selection is off the charts. They have two variants of pencil wrasses that are gorgeous! I brought home one of each. There’s a $350 lineatus that is absolutely stunning. Also, a handful of Moyer’s leopards that look great.

F5A32540-553E-4398-B05A-B904DD00A1DF.jpeg

I ended up with 2 pencil, one Christmas and a Brunneus.

Back