Jestersix

Berghia group buy

Hello everyone,

Since my tank is full of aiptasia but too small for full order of berhias I would like to split an order with fellow members. So far we have @Coral2Coral and @thesassyindian who want to join. I leave on east bay and if we see a majority on Peninsula it might worth to order to your side of the pond unless someone ready to drive and pick it up from my place. Who else wants to join? I plan to make an order in next week or two.
Let's get of rid of those ugly bastards!

Hey! I'm newer to the hobby, but wouldn't mind going in to help the hobby. How much are these guys? I don't have aiptasia at this time... Just fighting cyano if that matters

Hey! I'm newer to the hobby, but wouldn't mind going in to help the hobby. How much are these guys? I don't have aiptasia at this time... Just fighting cyano if that matters
Nice of you to want to help out but if you don't have aiptasia then you don't need berghia either. Berghia eat aiptasia exclusively.

I recommend you stay away from the 0.25 inch Berghia they sell, they are juveniles and are more likely to have problems with water flow, predators, and other issues. Plus they are not laying viable eggs yet at that age despite what he says on his site. Also the pic he has for the 0.25 inch option is a pic of a pack of larger young adults based on body morphology, a bit deceptive. It is not that they won’t work in many cases, but you are decreasing their chances and extending the time for them to get control of your Aiptasia for a minimal cost savings.

For these reasons, when I sell them I only sell young adults (0.5 inch) to mature adult (1 inch), so that‘s what I’d recommend you guys go for.

I recommend you stay away from the 0.25 inch Berghia they sell, they are juveniles and are more likely to have problems with water flow, predators, and other issues. Plus they are not laying viable eggs yet at that age despite what he says on his site. Also the pic he has for the 0.25 inch option is a pic of a pack of larger young adults based on body morphology, a bit deceptive. It is not that they won’t work in many cases, but you are decreasing their chances and extending the time for them to get control of your Aiptasia for a minimal cost savings.

For these reasons, when I sell them I only sell young adults (0.5 inch) to mature adult (1 inch), so that‘s what I’d recommend you guys go for.
Thank you John!

There’s a guy on R2R selling this in the South Bay. Might want to try him?

Attachments

• E083C5A7-334F-4EB9-8D6E-23B62089D8F9.png
    E083C5A7-334F-4EB9-8D6E-23B62089D8F9.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 151
Sounds like it's worth to get it from this guy - do we have anyone from Peninsula /South Bay who can pick it up so we can skip shipping? Looks like the guys has 20 left

Back