Eight Guest Joined Nov 14, 2005 Messages 1,096 Apr 10, 2009 #21 If you are going to get Apoxie Sculpt be sure to NOT get the silver color. It doesn't work underwater because it includes some sort of metal in it! I learned this the hard way. Pink is what I always use. (It's really just white.)
If you are going to get Apoxie Sculpt be sure to NOT get the silver color. It doesn't work underwater because it includes some sort of metal in it! I learned this the hard way. Pink is what I always use. (It's really just white.)
nanocube-guy Guest Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,046 Apr 11, 2009 #22 Is there any that you can just use it right underwater?
adolfo425 Guest Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 432 Apr 11, 2009 #24 Will have to get some of this. Probably order some in a week or two.