Neptune Aquatics

Blue acro

Chromis

Supporting Member
I have two blue acro frags. Originally got this acro from a BAR frag swap @anathema. This is acro has a pearl base in high lighting with intense blue tips and green-blue polyps. It forms a short dense bush with great polyp extension so it needs high flow to keep water moving around the branches, but is happy in 150-350 PAR (you will get more of the pearly white base in higher PAR).

Standard DBTC rules apply
1. At least two frags from these acros should be offered through DBTC before you do whatever else you want with your extra frags.
2. People who have offered frags on this thread get first dibs on next frags (should something happen to theirs).
3. Must have a tank journal and reasonable success keeping SPS.
4. Since first come first serve serve is unfair to people who might not log in as frequently, I’m going to wait a week to field requests and then pick reefers who seem to have systems that can support SPS.
BFCAE6E6-64BA-43EA-B73A-0A104B3EF4C4.jpeg

I’ve split mine twice just so I could spread its nice colors around the tank more, so I haven’t gotten past the bushy stage to tabling yet :)

Hi, I see that you had 2 available frags. No one claimed the other. May i please have it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, have to retract this particular DBTC. Both frags RTN’d along with the colony I cut them from. I had just moved the colony because it was growing into another coral and getting stung and I think it was just too much for it. Probably didn’t help that my Kessils had apparently been stuck on for three days even though they are set to switch back to program mode after 10 mins.

Back