High Tide Aquatics

Blue Mystery Acro

Corallus

Supporting Member
I picked up what grew into the colony at the coral farmer's market over a year ago as what I think was called a "deep water acro" from @euod. It's done well despite a fair amount of abuse, which included accidentally breaking off a few pieces, which grew into the frags I'm offering here. If someone knows what this is - please post your thoughts!

DBTC rules; Have other acros that are doing well, put 2 decent, healed pieces back into the chain before swapping or selling, and bump me to the top of the list if I need a piece at any point in the future.

Bad pic of the main colony. it's in a hard to photograph part of my tank. Blue tips that fade to purple, with some fluorescent green in the base.
DBTC-1.jpg

Here are the available frags
DBTC-2.jpg

I picked up what grew into the colony at the coral farmer's market over a year ago as what I think was called a "deep water acro" from @euod. It's done well despite a fair amount of abuse, which included accidentally breaking off a few pieces, which grew into the frags I'm offering here. If someone knows what this is - please post your thoughts!

DBTC rules; Have other acros that are doing well, put 2 decent, healed pieces back into the chain before swapping or selling, and bump me to the top of the list if I need a piece at any point in the future.

Bad pic of the main colony. it's in a hard to photograph part of my tank. Blue tips that fade to purple, with some fluorescent green in the base.
View attachment 12120

Here are the available frags
View attachment 12121
I would love one... some of mine died due heat problem last week.

But it's all stable now.

Let me know.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back